Dynamic pricing glitch maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamic pricing glitch maybe?

Having changed to Responsive and using Dynamic pricing some strange things are happening and I can't sort this out either

Please take a look at the images, one is when I'm editing in SD, the other is when I publish it online

How on earth has this happened and how can I make it the same as "Offline" - if you see what I mean?

This price layout also changes when you log in as an account holder. I've edited all the text in Design/Text and it still shows the wording 'Including VAT @ 20%'

It didn't do this in my SD13

Bad day for me I think
    Attached Files

Not a glitch, there are two price layouts specified in the product layout, a standard one as shown in the software preview and another shown online for dynamic prices, yes confusing I know. The one you see in the software and edited is probably "Standard Tax Inclusive Price". The one used online for dynamic prices is in the Design menu > Library > Prices > "Dynamic Price Layout", that code has Actinic PHP Block code and is more confusing and you should be careful when editing, there are several places where it inserts text for Including / Excluding tax text which you should be able to see on the default layout on rows 28, 37 and 45.
    Peblaco

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
      Not a glitch, there are two price layouts specified in the product layout, a standard one as shown in the software preview and another shown online for dynamic prices, yes confusing I know. The one you see in the software and edited is probably "Standard Tax Inclusive Price". The one used online for dynamic prices is in the Design menu > Library > Prices > "Dynamic Price Layout", that code has Actinic PHP Block code and is more confusing and you should be careful when editing, there are several places where it inserts text for Including / Excluding tax text which you should be able to see on the default layout on rows 28, 37 and 45.
      Cheers Louise

I'll give it a go after I've messed up my "PDF" images for download files

Shoot.....! or words to that affect, I done Design/Text..................

Again, I will be dead careful as well

Always a clever girl, thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X