I've lost the will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've lost the will

I've been with SD or Actinic for 8 years now. No problem at all editing stuff within reason, but since this responsive stuff going on, I'm having a major headache like most other people

I'm nearly done, but can someone please tell me how the hell I edit the top bar, I just want to edit the text and just put it in alphabetical order and I just can't suss it out at all

I can't even put put the Best Sellers images and cost centrally, letalone the New Products

Even my Sections list is not fully "clickable" like it was in SD13

Here's my test link for anyone kind enough to just point out the obvious as I absolutely give up

Thanks if you can assist

http://www.doorentryonline.net/index.html

Hi Kev,

Your top bar is that not in order of the brochure tree within the store? as for the centering issue with the marketing lists, you need to find the following in your css:

.marketing-list-entry a img, .marketing-list-entry img {
    float: left;
    margin: 0px 0.7em;
    border: medium none;
    }
    and remove the float left, change it to:
    .marketing-list-entry a img, .marketing-list-entry img {
    margin: 0px 0.7em;
    border: medium none;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
    display: block;
    }
    This will centre the images, then you can in the:
    #left-sidebar .marketing-list-entry p.product-price, #right-sidebar .marketing-list-entry p.product-price

add "text-align:center;"

This would centre everything. The responsive stuff is a nightmare, but not just a Sellerdeck thing, it's just hard work sometimes to get (and find) everything to get it looking right. The basic theme supplied is also much harder to work with than it could of been
    Many Thanks
    Lee
    www.mdnsupplies.co.uk
    www.hookandloopfasteners.co.uk

Comment

Thank you Lee, at least that gives me something to play with

What I meant by "Top bar" is I might want the 'Contact Us' to the far right rather than the bottom left

But you've helped out, so thank you for that

And Yes, it is a nightmare

Comment

The top bar you may be able to locate in the Design tab between Content and Orders by clicking a link then the up arrow on the Layout Code window to go up levels and find the menu code to rearrange. For the section list assuming you mean the sidebar menu, the CSS styles would need editing which may be more complicated such as .section-list p a addition of display:block; and adjust padding. It is advisable to make a backup first and check they work on different devices.
        Peblaco

Comment

Dare I say it

I'll go away and give that a try, and YES, I will be careful

Thank you for all the help

Comment

Working...
          X