Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to undo a colour change

Hello,

I have edited a colour choice but cant undo it. Any help appreciated.

I wanted to change the colour of the text that appears in the dropdowns of the meggamenu.
    I tried to do this in the design view as there was no specific setting in Theames.

The Edit appearance popupI used was associated with MaxNumDropLinks. It didn't have a font colour set so I added black and it has crashed that dropdown.

Unfortunately you cannot use the keyboard backspace to erase the number in the Font Colour setting. You can only click on the colour map. How can I get this back to default?

Thank you

D.

I think I have fixed this, I found the variable in the library and placed it back in the code. All looks fine again :-)

So I still have my original problem.

The text in the submenues is a light green, I would like to change this, without changing a colour elsewhere, is this possible?

Thank you.

D
    Last edited by The Baby Studio; 21-May-2015, 01:57 PM. Reason: To add a question

Comment

Your current site is version 10 and not using version 2014 yet, if you advise which theme you are using or publish in test mode it could be looked at.
      Peblaco

Comment

Thanks peblaco,

I am just in my first few trial days of 2014, using the Classic Responsive theme.
        I have not done much, just getting familiar with new features and changing some of the colours in the advanced theme configuration.

So far I am a bit dissapointed to find no option of columns on the homepage, this should be a a standard feature by now. Also no newsletter signup box. Still not many choices of where to place the various side boxes or any optional boxes that can simply be populated and placed anywhere. Apart from those grumbles its great! :-)

Thanks for your advice on trialing it online, I have just been using preview mode locally.

D.

Comment

Home page columns can be changed using fragment column count. You can change some elements using Settings and Design Wizard, however some do not work with the responsive themes. For the menu colour it would need changing in the Design Library CSS stylesheet, you would need to find the styles for #mega-menu and edit the colours which can be complicated as there are several styles applying for desktop and mobile.
          Peblaco

Comment

Sorry for the delay I was wrapped up in other business issues and have only just had time to check back. I don't seem to get email notifications anymore, Must look into that!

Thanks again for all you help. I have only just seen it so not had time to digest it yet.

Regards

D

Comment

Working...
            X