Exporting google shopping feed with individual line for product variations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting google shopping feed with individual line for product variations

We need to be able to export our google shopping data feed but with an individual line for each product variation (size/colour etc) . Is there a way to do this without making a product page for every possible option as we want the site to have all options on one page using permutations but be able to export a seperate line for each option enabling us to give google the correct UPC/EAN/gtin for each of the options?

Ben

Hi Ben

I presume your permutations point back to hidden associated products which contain the UPC/EAN information in custom variables? If so, we could create a custom template for our Catalog Export plug-in to do that for you.

Call me on 0161 870 6355 or contact me via our website if you'd like to discuss further.
    Andy Barrow
    http://www.codepath.biz
    T: 0161 870 6355

Accredited Sellerdeck development partners since 2004.
    Data import / export and catalog management plug-ins.

Comment

Hi Ben,

The mole end product mash supports that format, you just have to tick a box if you want it.

You can find more details and a free trial here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Froogle_Mash.html

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X