socail Media position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

socail Media position

Please someone help me on this, I've got FB & Twitter now activated on my test site which is so far so good-ish (I'd like a Linedin facilty but SD doesn't appear to have this)

But I want the images/links beneath the carousel, not to the left of it as it looks awful on the home page. I can't 'Comment' this part out because it then doesn't display for the product pages

Please put me out of my misery on what I can do as I'm going round in circles

Thank you
    Attached Files

You should let SellerDeck know the social media is pushing the Carousel out and overlapping as that is a coding problem. You can try changing the Brochure Page Body RWD layout top SocialMediaShareButtons add a blockif to hide it on the home page:
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsBrochureHomePage%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20false"> CODE </actinic:block>
    Then put the <actinic:variable name="SocialMediaShareButtons" /> in a fragment layout to put it under the carousel.
    Peblaco

Comment

Jesus Christ

That is bad news, but does anyone else have this issue as well?

I'll try what you say Louise, I'll be back and fingers crossed for me

Comment

Almost done, but this is all I can get. It will not go below the text no matter where I put the fragment

I swear I will cry soon
        Attached Files

Comment

In deed, I think I've done it now, and it's now beneath the last text fragment above the products on the home page

What an **** to sort out

But, dare I say it............without your help I'd not have done it

Thanks Louise for the time

Comment

Working...
          X