Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Product Component / Attribute Information Grid - Is it possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Component / Attribute Information Grid - Is it possible?

Hi there,

I've been looking to simplify my product options in an easier to read format for customers. I was hoping to create a table similar to the attached image.

Currently all the info is in a long string of text which looks a bit messy on the page. I've been playing around with the Component, Attribute and Grid options but so far not producing anything useful.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

It can also be done via a simple list of products, one for every line in your attached graph. You'd then use a stripped down product layout that puts everything in one line.

An extreme example of what can be achieved is http://www.lawrence.co.uk/shop/Golde...l#.VZ0nG_mzlb8 where there are about 600 items on the page but you only get the details of a particular colour when you click on it.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hello,

Yes something more simple would be fine, really just wanteda simple grid and then the selectable radio button at the end.

On the Component Details - Layout tab when Include Grid of Choice Details is selected, you get a nice neat grid format but no option to make these lines the selectable product. For this you need a seperate list of radio buttons which bascially means having the list twice?

Is there a way to use this Grid of Choise Details, add an extra coloumn and make the list items selectable so the customer can click 'Add To Cart'?

Cheers

Comment

Hiya,

I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to coding, but I've managed to create two addtional columns, plus a variable within each choice, but am unsure how to get the Variable to display in the correct place within the table.

Any help very much appriciated.

Layout - Permutation Grid

<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0">
        <tr>
        <td>
        <actinic:variable name="PermutationAttributeList" value="Attribute Names In A Grid" />
        </td>
        <td>
        <span class="text_options">Price</span>
        </td>
        <td>
        <span class="text_options">Pot Size</span>
        </td>
        <td>
        <span class="text_options">Height Now</span>
        </td>
        </tr>
        <actinic:variable name="PermutationList" value="Grid Of Permutations" />

</table>

Comment

Working...
        X