Customising invoice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customising invoice.

I know this has been done before and it's probably hoping too much to expect V14 to be any different but is there a way to customise the invoice?

I'd love a logo etc but just adding a line or 2 of text to tell customers about discounts would be good.
    Scottish Gifts 4U - quality gifts from Scotland

Hi Gail,

No changes in 2014 for invoice creation, we can make changes like the ones you mention for a small charge, contact us for details if you are interested.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

You can also add some text to the invoice using the 'remittance terms' section of the terms and conditions. Details are here http://community.sellerdeck.com/show...13&postcount=3

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks Mike.

That's just what we needed and so simple.

I'm sure this will be of use to others as well.
        Scottish Gifts 4U - quality gifts from Scotland

Comment

Working...
        X