Search ok in firefox but not chrome ios or a ndroid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search ok in firefox but not chrome ios or a ndroid

I can enter a search term and get a result but when I click the result to see the product it takes me to the correct page but nowhere near the product. It works perfectly with Firefox. SellerDeck have changed dynamic.js twice but no improvement. I started with a clean version of V14 and did not import historic code so i cant understand why I am the only customer with this problem. See www.sowter.co.uk

This is a known software problem found here - when the Javascript loads content on the page and affects the anchor. I suggest you report the problem directly to SellerDeck support.
    Peblaco

Comment

Search ok in firefox but not chrome ios or android

You can demonstrate the problem by searching V72 which yields 6 products. The browser appears to jump 3 times. First to the top of the page then to the correct product then it goes to some other product. As peblaco found the problem goes away if you disable javascript in Chrome.

Yes this is a logged ticket 75424 but so far no fix which works. I still would like to know how such a serious and obvious problem can go un-noticed for so long.

Comment

Working...
      X