editing the first checkout page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

editing the first checkout page

Hi there I wonder if someone can help with this - I am looking to change the first shopping cart page where it says

Please wait for your browser to forward you to the next page or click here.

Is it possible to change this so that it has two options one that says Continue Shopping that takes the customer back to the shop and a second button that allows the customer to proceed to checkout

Many thanks

Go to Design menu > Design Options > change Bounce page delay: 0 it will not bounce and the cart page will show Continue Shopping or Checkout.
    Peblaco

Comment

Thanks for the response however my client would like to keep the bounce page (perhaps changing the message slightly) and adding the option of a hardcoded link to Checkout now so something like

<p><actinic:variable name="BounceMessage" /></p>

<h2><a href="http://www.stringsexpress.co.uk/cgi-bin/ca000001.pl">Checkout Now</a></h2>

My two questions are would the link I used take me to checkout and where can i edit the bounce message text

Thanks again

Comment

The link you have to checkout is wrong it should be <a href="<actinic:variable name="OrderLinkText" />">Checkout Now</a> and the Design Library has the layout for Bounce Page Bulk Area.
        Peblaco

Comment

Working...
        X