Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent Products Issue

Hi there

Since updating my design to a responsive one the recently viewed products tab doesn't seem to work properly.

No items show up - do I need to change some settings

Thanks

Yes I mean the recently viewed products at the bottom of the page - the settings haven't been changed since the upgrade - url is www.stringsexpress.co.uk

thanks

Comment

Recently Viewed Products only list products that are viewed individually via the Product Page capability (where a single product is shown in detail).

You seem to have multiple products per page and don't seem to be using the Product Page capability at all. E.g. http://www.stringsexpress.co.uk/acat...ter_Cases.html looks like a Fragment followed by lots of products. The reason that Recent product doesn't work on pages like that is that the entire prior list would be obliterated by all these products.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Gavin whilst looking at the website I found I've been helping design for you and your client without knowing it, the menu looked familiar, I see you copied code from a SellerDeck website I changed for someone and there are mentions of my company name in your CSS file, do I get a commission?.
        Peblaco

Comment

Working...
        X