SellerDeck 2014 (14.0.3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SellerDeck 2014 (14.0.3)

I've not seen anything on this yet... has anyone updated to this version?

change log shows 4 fixes:

Upgraded the Sage Pay integration to v3.0 protocol, PSP-468

Fixed a problem with upgrading the Standard Meta Tags layout, SD-5370

Shipping supplement now works with UPS Online (US version only), SD-5391

Filter property settings now update correctly across all machines in a multi-user environment,
    SD-5408
    Any problems updating etc...
    (I saw problems on 14.0.2 so held back a bit...)

The primary reason for this release is to update Sage Pay. If you find the other bug fixes important then upgrade, otherwise there's no rush.

Comment

We are on v14.0.1 and was advised by support to update to at least v14.0.2 to resolve a PDT issue with Paypal...
      Last edited by zgap111; 20-Aug-2015, 03:42 PM. Reason: correct typos...

Comment

14.0.2 had a few bugs which have not been fixed in the patch: 14.0.2 patch not upgrading sites (fix) Bug in 14.0.2 - Product anchor link broken and Facebook likes reset to zero (fix) 14.02 External product links DRIFTING ANCHOR (no fix).
        Peblaco

Comment

hmmmm, it's wiped out all my Perl edits for a start !!

I had delivery prices set for NO, ROI and Scottish Highlands, I.O.W etc fine in V14.02 but it's been overwritten now and I can't find the post that either Louise or Norman posted for this - typically UK1/2/3/4 and so on

I know it's a simple Perl script edit but I can't find it on here and I'm crying again as I'm nearly sorted, and even with V3 Sagepay is working but I can't upload my main website until I find this Perl script edit for this

Louise or Norman - where are you please ?

Comment

There was a "Delivery options V10" topic by Kev with a fix by itc, deleted for some reason, however I had saved the details and copied it here: Sage Pay the billing country value is to long.
            Peblaco

Comment

Hi yah Louise

You know what? I new I done a post for that and it was deleted as I couldn't find it yesterday either, but as always, well done to you and I'm going to give it a try

But I can't believe no-one else has not tried this yet. It's bad enough for non-payment email confirmations not to be sent which is seriously stupid, but if I can't sort this delivery script out then I don't know what to do

Or what other people on here will do either.....

Comment

Hi Kev, I just posted an update on the other topic as the latest SagePay script file name has changed and I noticed there is a subtle change to the code but it has not changed a lot so I assume it should still work, I have posted the file name and edits that need changing, however it needs testing on the new patches.
                Peblaco

Comment

Don't seem to want to know as this is exactly what I have now, the UK1, UK2 & UK3 I set up does work, but not with V14.03 and V3 Sagepay, it tells you 'Error'

The head is banging now............

#
                  # Handle state code according to country
                  #
                  my $sStateCode = '';
                  if (substr($sCountryCode ,0, 2) eq 'UK')
                  {
                  $sCountryCode = 'GB';
                  }
                  elsif ($sCountryCode eq 'US')
                  {

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
                    Hi Kev, I just posted an update on the other topic as the latest SagePay script file name has changed and I noticed there is a subtle change to the code but it has not changed a lot so I assume it should still work, I have posted the file name and edits that need changing, however it needs testing on the new patches.
                    I'm going to try that then

Comment

hahahaha

This is because I didn't check your updated post about it being called OCCSagepay.....

I'm now going to edit that as well, just as you posted - I'll be back as Arnie would say

Comment

Louise..................................

Bring it on or what !

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

In English, this means it works perfectly

xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Well done

I owe you several beers/wines put it that way

Comment

Working...
                          X