Product Images too small

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Images too small

The images for the product pages are much too small. It is very important that people can clearly see what they are buying and I want them fairly big. I have attached screenshots of my present site showing one of the products, and how it now appears in Sellerdeck V14.03. I have tried to change the default product image in settings to 400 but it is ignored. Does anyone know how to make the image larger? Ideally I want it to display the size I make it on desktops, as some products are long and others wide. Basically I want the same as in V7.03

Many thanks
    Karen
    Attached Files
    Kind Regards
    Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

I already tried resetting both those values but images remain small.

Karen
    Kind Regards
    Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Comment

I didn't upgrade from V7 to V14.03, I went through each and every release, it has taken me days. It works perfectly in version 2013. I did contact support and sent them a snapshot BEFORE I upgraded at the problems were there right form the start, which they say work fine. I have however tried this on two computers and it is NOT working fine.

On one computer I only imported the design BEFORE I upgraded on the other computer. Yet the exact same problems exist so it has nothing thankfully to do with the upgrade.

The software only allows a partial export of design

Karen
      Kind Regards
      Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Comment

Originally posted by KarenBM View Post
        The images for the product pages are much too small. It is very important that people can clearly see what they are buying and I want them fairly big. I have attached screenshots of my present site showing one of the products, and how it now appears in Sellerdeck V14.03.
        The code I published on your other thread sets the image size to 50%, NOTE using % is recomended for responsive designs rather then fixed values otherwise the images may fail to resize correctly.
        You can change that value to adjust the image size but you should also adjust the margin value to get a total of 100%, remember margin is either side so set it to 1/2 the remaining value and there are four values for margin top, left, bottom, right in that order. Setting just one value makes them all the same, setting two as shown below sets top and bottom to the first value and left and right to the second value, essentially a shorthand method, if you want to be pedantic use 0 10% 0 10%, which is more explanatory.

e.g.
        width: 80%
        margin: 0 10%;
        Last edited by malbro; 02-Oct-2015, 11:30 AM. Reason: improved the grammar

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
        SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
        Custom Packages

Comment

Thank you again Malcolm. You're a star! Thank goodness for the lovely people in here
          Kind Regards
          Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Comment

Working...
          X