SD14 not playing nicely with Windows 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD14 not playing nicely with Windows 10

After 3-4 weeks of running SD14 on Windows 10 without issue, in the last week I have encountered problems when trying to close Sellerdeck using the top right X - the program freezes and requires killing via Task Manager. Same issue with some other of the Main tabs although general Order work seems Ok. I have had this on 2 laptops now - anyone else?

Windows 10 Generally

I cannot comment on this particular case, as we had installed Windows 10 on 2 computers and had to back-track to Windows 7 Pro as ran into problems, including with Sage which we use with Sellerdeck. We are therefore waiting until Windows 10 is full tested.

Sarah

Comment

The main problem seems to be when attempting to close Sellerdeck either clicking the top right X or by going into File/Exit it freezes immediately. I don't have any evidence for it but since it was working fine up until about a week ago I am wondering if one of the silent Windows updates has snaffled it in some way.

Comment

I spoke too soon...now its crashing when I go to print a Packing List.

Comment

Is there a definitive answer from Sellerdeck yet as to whether v14, v16 etc are fully tested as compatible with Windows 10? We need to change PCs soon.
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Not had an issue with w10 and several versions of SD on a few PCs
            Jonathan Chappell
            Website Designer
            SellerDeck Website Designer
            Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
            Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X