Very slow uploading today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very slow uploading today

Is it just me or is anybody else experiencing painfully slow publishing of sites today? Our broadband at work is normally slow, but today a site that normally takes 1 minute is taking 15 minutes, and is happening with all our sites. We use 1and1 as our host, so I am wondering if the problem is with them, which they are unlikely to admit to. Our broadband is Eclipse.

Sarah

We have a client that is experiencing the same thing. And they cannot download orders...

Are you getting this as well?

Comment

I am with 1and1 and it has been just fine all day. Could be your Broadband.
      Kind Regards
      Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Comment

Must be the broadband

When I went home last night (taking my computer with me) I could upload the sites very quickly as usual, goes out using BTInfinity. Took only a few second to upload each site. So definitely not the fault of 1and1.

We have been using Eclipse at work for years, but it was only yesterday that this incredibly slow upload problem started. It has always been slow, such as one minute to upload, but now taking hours per upload.

We are going to try a different modem/router to see if that makes a difference.

I can download orders (once it has stopped uploading or I crash it). It has been so slow uploading that I have to crash Sellerdeck to stop the upload so that we can get on with downloading the orders and getting them despatched.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
        X