Firefox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefox

Stupid question here perhaps, but I use Firefox, I've just got an update of it and now it's wiped my FB, FB Like, Twitter and FB Share icon away from my product pages leaving just the word 'Twitter' and the Google+ icon

The main header still has it all, the point I'm trying to make is that on my sections it says or did say who 'Shared' x/y/z and you could see how many - kind of encourages people if several 'Like' or 'Share' the page/product etc, etc, etc

Now there's knaff all - is there anything I can do to override this via SD to force it to display because otherwise I don't see the point in the social media icons and that is a massive shame if they are disabled from view in the likes of the latest version of Firefox and maybe other browsers

Thanks
    Attached Files

It's the new no track update.. You can disable it as the user with the icon top left in your browser but I don't see any other solutions
    https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

Thanks Ed, certainly answers that question although I feel a strongly worded letter to Mr Firefox because, anyone else who has Pin It, Like it, Share it, Googe it, Twitter it, Instagram it bla, bla, bla on their product pages are completely knackered

I disbelieve they are tracking features, they're there to show potential customers and and allow them the freedom to "Like it" or "Share it", not block it out

Jesus H, that's made my day. I've heard it all now

Comment

Working...
      X