Invoice & Delivery address on checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice & Delivery address on checkout

How do I make the Invoice & Delivery address on checkout both displayed as opposed to having to check the tick box please?

Originally posted by kev67 View Post
    How do I make the Invoice & Delivery address on checkout both displayed as opposed to having to check the tick box please?

Setting the checkbox to checked by default should do it.
    Code:
    <input type="checkbox" <Actinic:Variable Name="InvoiceSeparateCheckStatus"/> id="idSEPARATESHIP" name="SEPARATESHIP" value="YES" onclick="SetDeliveryAddressVisibility();" tabindex="NETQUOTEVAR:TABINDEXINVOICESEPARATESHIP" style="border: 0;" checked="yes">

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

I tried that Malcolm but it won't work. The checkbox is checked by default but the onclick needs to be actioned to call the script to change the visibility.

An option would be to call the function without the onclick action but unsure of the syntax required. Otherwise I suppose a change in actinicextras.js would work but not ideal for upgrades.

In theory this might work:
      Code:
      <input type="checkbox" <Actinic:Variable Name="InvoiceSeparateCheckStatus"/> id="idSEPARATESHIP" name="SEPARATESHIP" value="YES" SetDeliveryAddressVisibility(); tabindex="NETQUOTEVAR:TABINDEXINVOICESEPARATESHIP" style="border: 0;" >

Comment

I tried what Malcolm suggested and it didn't want to know for me either, it must be easy enough to do surely?

I'm using V14.03 'Responsive'. I only ask this because when you get to checkout page 2 (I think), if you click the 'Change Delivery' icon, it takes you back a page and you then have to check the tick box to change delivery etc

No big deal there, but you could be fooled in to thinking there is no allowance to changing delivery address as you could be "blind" to not seeing the check box and then feel like you're going round in circles

I'll try Duncan's suggestion just in case

Cheers guys

Comment

Working...
        X