Master Scripts Location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master Scripts Location?

I need to edit the master scripts in the site1 folder, what are they actually called?

There are a lot of scripts,some perl and some javascript. Perl scriopts end in ,pl and javascripts end in .js.
    What changes do you actually want to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Rounding View Post
      There are a lot of scripts,some perl and some javascript. Perl scriopts end in ,pl and javascripts end in .js.
      What changes do you actually want to do?
      Hi Duncan,
      thanks for the reply. I can't get Sellerdeck to run on our server and Sellerdeck say dump the server provider but the server provider says dump Sellerdeck.

Sellerdeck support (who have been brilliant) said this yesterday;

"
      You will need to add the code to the master scripts within the site folder on your machine.

You will need to add the code directly below: -

#!<Actinic:Variable Name="PerlPath"/>

using a plain text editor."

I assume the code referred to is the one mentioned here but not sure;

"I have spotted however that there is no '.' (period or full stop) appearing within the @INC path array, this is what indicates the current working folder. Usually this is the same folder as the one containing the script that is running so the system looks for pm files in the same folder as the calling script.

The only other option is to add the following code to the top of every one of your scripts: -

push (@INC, "/var/www/vhosts/hddirect.co.uk/httpdocs/cgi-bin");

which I assume is the location of your cgi-bin (your hosting company will give you the correct path) and this should force the scripts to look in this location."

Not sure what has gone wrong when we moved to our new server.

Comment

Working...
      X