Internet sales application not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet sales application not working

Tried opening my sellerdeck catalog but it keeps coming up with this and says windows will notify you when a solution is found.

Any ideas as to problem and likely solution is ??

Sue

Could you post a screen grab of exactly what the error is?

In the meantime, have a search for some possible causes and solutions.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

done a screen shot how do i insert it here

Done a screen shot not sure ho to post it here can send it as e mail but ot who ??

Sue

Comment

When you reply, go to Advanced and then at the top of the entry box you will see the paper clip icon that will let you upload an image.

Comment

sorry it keeps coming up as failing to upload any chance of any email address

Comment

I found this in the archives
            Hi Geraldine

It's most likely a corrupt database that's causing this, if you have MS-Access I suggest Compacting and reparing the database (ActinicCatalog.mdb) to see if it works, else you will need to raise a support ticket so a support technician can look into it.

Regards

bit nervous about fiddling with files in bck office though

Sue

Comment

You should always make a backup of the database before doing anything.

Copy the ActinicCatalog.mdb file file to a backup location and then try compacting the original in Access.

SellerDeck Support do not normally monitor the Community Forums. If you have a Support contract then you can call them tomorrow or you can email them from here https://support.sellerdeck.co.uk/home.

If you do not have a contract then you can only raise an email ticket. The page to do that appears to be broken - so I suggest you call and enquire about that.

Comment

Working...
              X