X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding countries to shipping destinations

I have forgotten how to do this.

i want to add Virgin isles (British) to my destinations

i went into payment and Security and added country in configure valid location.

I went into TAX and edited No Tax Levied Zone and added this country.

When I upload I get

After cross-checking the locations in all zones, some countries have been found that are not a member of the Shipping and Payment zones.

A full list of the invalid locations is given below or you can view them in Notepad by clicking 'View'

To correct this problem, please check the following:

- if you ship to the USA/Canada, check that they are included in the 'No Tax Levied' zone or that 'Do not allow 'None of the above' as a zone member' is un-ticked

- using the 'Limit by Location' option for your payment methods can also cause this problem so check in 'Settings | Business Settings | Payment and Security tab' to review your configuration.

Virgin Islands (British) is used in Tax but is not selected for any Shipping zone.

What i have I not done right. there is no option in Shipping and handling to add countries only zones?

Have you checked in Settings > Locations that the country is there?
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Yes it is there

Comment

Right Click your shipping zone and select 'Properties'. you should see the countries set for the zone there.
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks that works

Comment

Working...
          X