Email problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email problem

Not technically the fault of Sellerdeck I think but I've stopped receiving new order emails since the 1st of Jan.

I got onto Host-it who have confirmed that they are receiving them and forwarding them to the MSN mail system.

They sent me a log of one of the emails where it was accepted by the MSN server. Unfortunately that's as far as it seems to get. They aren't going into my computer or any other of my devices.

I spent this afternoon getting passed around the various 'Help desks'( I use those words advisedly) at MSN without anybody actually suggesting a single thing.

I've tried taking the email off and reinstalling it with no luck.

I don't seem to have it blocked as all other emails to scottishgifts4U@msn.com get through ok.

Anyone got any ideas, or even someone actually in the UK I can contact?
    Scottish Gifts 4U - quality gifts from Scotland

Hello Gail

I just done a test order on your site for 'Pay Offline' and it spat back at me

It also came back as 'Saving My Order' when I clearly didn't require it to save my order

This is to do with CGI (In my opinion) as I had a customer saying to me the same thing today yet I don't even have the 'Save My Order' facility

Comment

Opting for the PayPal payment method gets me to PayPal to pay

Not sure if this helps but in my poor experience, and for what it's worth, try keeping your email address as your business site (gail*****@*******.co.uk)

Gmail, MSN and similar free email account servers can block emails coming through to you as they see "You" as spam

I had this a while back and had to ask my server company why my emails were being classed as spam?

They said that certain changes by email providers have changed and this might be why you're not getting the order emails

Clearly someone on here who is 'IT' clever will hopefully try and properly explain what I'm trying to say

Comment

Working...
      X