hiding sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hiding sections

Hi. I'm looking for a way to have a engineer out on site and being able to log in to our site via mobile phone and create an invoice but with a price list not available to anyone else.
    So I've created a customer account called company name and then added admin as a customer group.
    I can now log in as company and see the products hidden to retail and trade, but I cant see how to make the sections only viewable to admin.
    All customers can see sections but with blanked out product which looks odd.
    If I hide the section in the mega menu option of the section it hides to all and is not selectable hiding, ie from customer groups

Or is there a better way of doing this.
    Having products in sections only visible and orderable by staff.
    Gary

Originally posted by g11ary View Post
    Hi. I'm looking for a way to have a engineer out on site and being able to log in to our site via mobile phone and create an invoice but with a price list not available to anyone else.
    So I've created a customer account called company name and then added admin as a customer group.
    I can now log in as company and see the products hidden to retail and trade, but I cant see how to make the sections only viewable to admin.
    All customers can see sections but with blanked out product which looks odd.
    If I hide the section in the mega menu option of the section it hides to all and is not selectable hiding, ie from customer groups

Or is there a better way of doing this.
    Having products in sections only visible and orderable by staff.
    Is there a better way of doing this.
    Having products in sections only visible and orderable by staff
    Gary

Comment

How can I prevent unregistered customers from entering certain sections in my store?
      http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=45472
      Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
      Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
      SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Worked a treat thanks
        Gary

Comment

Working...
        X