Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offline ordering - credit cards /paypal

Hi
    Hope someone can help please ...we have customers who often want to place an order via phone but we would like to enter the order details /payment via Sellerdeck. When we go into 'new order' and complete the details there are two options for either credit card ( Sage Pay) or Paypal but when we click on confirm order, the order is simply put into 'Pending Payment Provider' and at no pint are payment details presented or taken.

I cannot see how to allow us to enter payment details - maybe it's as simple as missing a tick box somewhere?! ( I hope!)

Having looked in the User Guide there is plenty of info on setting all this up via Sellerdeck Payments but not any other payment provider.

Can anyone help please - I can't seem to find the answer in past threads or the User Guide.
    Many thanks

As far as I am aware Sellerdeck Payments is the only one PSP that can be configured to work with a MOTO (Mail Order/Telephone Order)

Happy to be corrected by the community though
    The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

You need to use one of the other payment methods - there should be one that says pay by credit card - I've changed the text several times so it might not be the same on yours.

You need to make this option only available on desktop unless you want people to be able to order online and then make the payment over the phone.

It will then complete and you process the payment manually. If you are exporting the orders to Sage accounts and you have it set up it is quicker to export the order from sellerdeck to sage then open the order in sage and process the payment there rather than logging into sage pay each time.

Comment

Thanks Mick & Simon for your replies - both helpful. We are going to look into the option to take Sellerdeck Payments although we have used Sage pay for years with no problem. Need to weigh up pros and cons really.
        Thanks again for help.
        Juliette

Comment

I've used both methods. Sellerdeck payments is quicker if you do a lot of phone orders but wouldn't necessarily be a reason to change if you only have a few to process.

Comment

Working...
          X