PayPal Pro Confirm Order Page - missing Special Instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal Pro Confirm Order Page - missing Special Instructions

After processing an order using PayPal Pro, the user is returned to the PayPal Confirm Order Page where clicking on the Confirm Order button will complete the order, triggering the Paypal payment, sending the relevant emails and returning the user to the Catalog.

However, the Confirm Order page is missing the Special Instructions data that was entered before processing by Paypal - the Label is there but not the data. If the Confirm Order button is pressed without re-entering the Special Instructions, then these will be missing from the relevant emails, leading to deliveries made on the wrong day or goods delivered but left in the wrong place.

Curiously if the payment is made by credit/debit card, the Special Instructions is carried forward correctly to the receipt page and also vitally to the relevant emails.

Has anyone else found this problem and if so do they please have a solution to it?

Thanks you in advance
    Mike de Malpas

Thinking about my earlier post, does anyone know if all the fields are passed to PayPal Pro (and then passed back) or are just some of the fields passed and passed back?

Comment

Referring to the above post, I made a mistake. We are using PayPal Express and NOT PayPal Pro.
      Does that enable anyone to assist me with my problem please?

Comment

Working...
      X