Error message when trying to connect as Business Plus User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error message when trying to connect as Business Plus User

I'm hoping someone can help with this, last week our second user account suddenly decided to not want to connect to our main Sellerdeck. When locating the correct sites folder I get the error message:

"Unable to locate the database for the selected site. The site will remain unchanged."

There are absolutely no problems with the main version of sellerdeck and the ActinicCatalog.mdb file is in the site 1 folder as expected. I have done multiple uninstalls of Sellerdeck on the second computer. I haven't done a reinstall on the main computer though.

Any ideas?

I can't see any other posts where this has been an issue for the second user.

I would recommend checking on the main install that the IP address of the synchronisation server has not taken it upon itself to change. Try creating a new site, if it connects to that without problem, check and copy the local IP from it.

Comment

May not be relevant but we had problems recently with firewalls and antivirus updating which blocked access for our second user. We only found out what it was when we disabled both firewall and antivirus for a few minutes and were able to connect without problem. Hope this helps.
      Ben
      http://www.fairygoodies.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for your help. I created a new site and it would connect, the synchronisation servers were the same but when I imported a snapshot into the newly created site it connected from our second user!

All very strange but at least it is sorted.

Comment

Working...
        X