Printing invoices in chronological order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing invoices in chronological order

When I highlight a batch of orders to 'Complete', the printing order seems to be random when I would like them all printed in order. This is handy when I want to do any cross-referencing, for example with payments/3rd party referrals, or simply for reprints when printing errors occur.

Does anyone know if I can apply an order somehow?

Sort the orders in the orders "Pending" page by "date ordered" tab (just click the "date ordered" column header) & they will print in the order received. Once invoiced, sort your "completed" orders by invoice number or date received & this makes things a bit easier when balancing off payments as transactions should match the pattern of your PSP's.
    Air Tech Equipment Ltd - Online Airbrush, Craft & Graphics equipment supplier

Comment

Thanks for the reply Martin. I thought I would try a few different techniques before replying. Unfortunately the invoices still do not print in order, regardless of which page/tab you print from or the sort order.

SD seems to assign the invoice numbers as it prints them, but what this order correlates to I am still completely unaware. If it is printing according to 'date received' this is no use, because we download multiple orders at a given time. We want them printing by 'order sequence number' or even better, 'date received'. You'd have thought someone at some point would have specified a field..?

Comment

Working...
      X