Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excessive Payment Received

Hello,

An annoying issue has started with downloading orders for me. When I download an order instead of just getting one Payment Authorisation I get up to three all for the full amount and then Excessive Payment Received is displayed on the customer invoice. It sometimes jumps the order back into pending even after I've marked it at completed.

This started happening with only one payment provider (Nochex) so I started talking to their support team, they contacted Actinic who said that there were making some changes but so far I still don't know what this means!

Now it has started happening to orders paid via my main payment provider (Paypal). But not to every order, the pattern appears quite random.

This is a screenshot of a typical payment page, there is only ever one payment made per order.

Is anyone else experiencing this??

Thanks.
    Attached Files

If the payment type is showing 'Automatic' on every entry and all payments have a CC Auth code, then I would think this is not something you have done or are doing wrong; sounds like a glitch. I would double check that your 'one-click order completion' (Business Settings>Order Processing) does not have the 'Create Full Payment' option ticked because this will add yet another payment if using the 'Complete' button.

Is the CC Auth Code the same on all entries because that is important to know?

Rob
    Long-time Sellerdeck User

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I looked into the once-click settings and the 'create full payment' was checked so I've unchecked it. I think this is most likely the issue for all the Paypal orders, looking at the payment histories there are blank entries which can be deleted.

Comment

Working...
      X