There was a problem with the database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am having trouble downloading orders from my site, When I attempt to do this, Sellerdeck first reports that it is unable to connect to the server, and then it reports:

Code:

Operation: Editing a record in the [SetupInfo] table where nID = 532

Recordset is read-only

Action: Contact your SellerDeck reseller or SellerDeck Support as appropriate
    We have tried amending FTP settings and we are confident that FTP credentials are good. Also, FTP services like Filezilla, Firefox, etc. operate with the server satisfactorily.

The network settings are modified to cope with SSL, but I do not think SSL should be a factor with this limited issue.

Does anyone have any experience with this problem?

I doubt it's FTP related, or anything else server-side. Sound like you either have the local ActinicCatalog.MDB database open via a third-party application (MS-Access or a plug-in), or the database has become corrupt. If you you are sure the database is not being accessed by other software, try compact and repairing on the database.
    Andy Barrow
    http://www.codepath.biz
    T: 0161 870 6355

Accredited Sellerdeck development partners since 2004.
    Data import / export and catalog management plug-ins.

Comment

Thank you, Andy.

We do not think this is FTP either but the failed connections meant that FTP would be something to eliminate. One error message we have seen indicates that target folders (e.g. /www/cgi-bin) either do not exist or have insufficient permissions). External FTP tools connect to cgi-bin fine though, and permission for /www/ - 777 - and cgi-bin - 755 are satis. We're going to review scripts in cgi-bin to see if there is a clue to some kind of corrupted file. We have compacted the database already, and we'll look at sessions.

Comment

Working...
      X