Search Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search Settings

I am having trouble getting sellerdeck to return the correct results when a quick search is carried out.

I'm on version 14.0.3 PIDE and am not using filtering, if either of these have any bearing.

Basically, if I search Titanium I expect the search to show everything made of titanium. Likewise if I search ring I expect to see all products that are rings in the results.

If i now search Titanium Ring I would expect the search results to be narrowed to just rings made of titanium, however I now get more results which include everything made of titanium, and everything that is a ring making the results even less targeted.

I had assumed that the And / Or choice would have changed the settings from (And) every product with both titanium and ring (Or) any product that has either of the words.

Am i Missing something, or is this just simply not working correctly?
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

I just looked on your site and it seems to be working as what I think you want.
    If I search on titanium I get 57 results, if i then search for titanium rings it reduces to 47.

Comment

Hi Duncan,

thanks for looking, however its not any of those sites, its one I'm working on.

Sorry no link at the moment.
      Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
      Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Managed to sort by reverting back to factory settings.
        Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
        Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Working...
        X