Feefo 2.0 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feefo 2.0 issues

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but since we were upgraded to Feefo 2 a couple of small issues have arisen.

Firstly, products without a review on them have a weird black square where the review logo would be. We have changed nothing since the upgrade over the weekend (which was automatic).

http://www.sailandski.co.uk/acatalog/Salomon_Skis.html

Secondly, the text that says "666 reviews" on the logo has become so bad quality it is almost unreadable.

Any ideas, I can't see anything obvious to change this.

Cheers.

Problems for me too, since changing to 2.0 last week. Specifically - like you, some of the writing on the Feefo buttons looks a bit squashed (to see examples, there are three grey Feefo buttons scattered around this page).

Also, the 'Refreshing Customer Feedback' stage of publishing now takes forever.

Not sure who we are supposed to contact with regard to these issues. Our Feefo invoices are issued by SellerDeck (so our contract is with them) but I've been told on more than one occasion by SellerDeck that I have to contact Feefo. Only to then be told by Feefo that I have to contact SellerDeck ....

Comment

We have the same thing - takes forever to refresh the feedback and then usually fails - stops with a unhelpful message that requires an "ok" press, which is a pain if you want to upload overnight - you get in in the morning to discover it is sat there with a Feefo message on screen ZZzzzzzzz and NO SITE UPLOAD !!! Great, classic Sellerdeck.

Comment

Working...
      X