Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centre Images

Hello,

Is there a way of having a product image at the centre of a page with any text etc underneath also centered.

Reason for this i feel sometimes the image is too small on the right of the text and cuts off some of the image.

Thanks

Bob

I dont believe that option is in the standard product layouts but I am sure a new layout could be created by copying one - renaming and using html with center tags, it may be a job for a developer but would not be too involved.

If you can find one who works on sellerdeck anymore!!!
    https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

Thanks Ed,

I have found in Design/Library/Layout/Product

Vertically Centered Text with Image above

But it seems Sellerdeck did not even know it was there - cannot get any sense out of them

How would i add this to my products as an option to use please

Comment

If it isn't in the dropdown in product layout / product layout (responsive) by clicking on a product in the product tree I would talk to sellerdeck support as I would not know how to get it there.
        https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by plumbbob View Post
          Thanks Ed,

I have found in Design/Library/Layout/Product

Vertically Centered Text with Image above

But it seems Sellerdeck did not even know it was there - cannot get any sense out of them

How would i add this to my products as an option to use please
          Not suprising as that is not a SellerDeck standard layout for 2014 so support will not necessarily be aware of it. If you had your site in a previous version of SellerDeck/Actinic and upgraded to 2014 from that earlier version then old layouts will be left in the Design folder but they are disabled (i.e not included in the various Selectors in Products in this case). The other reason you may have non standard layouts is you paid for a custom design but in that case they should already be included in the selectors.

So you could use the layout by adding it to the relevant selector BUT you will break the responsive design as non of the earlier layouts were designed for use with responsive designs.

So if you still want to try, got to the design library and select the relevant slelector (the circular ones with a red arrow following the circumference), most likely one is 'ProductPageProductLayoutRWD', the RWD in a title means it is responsive. Double click the selector to open it and select the 'Values' tab, then move the relevant layout from the left hand column to the right hand column by selecting the item and clicking on the right pointing arrow. Click OK to save it and the layout will now be selectable in addition to those that were previously available.

If it breaks the design you can change it back.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
          SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
          Custom Packages

Comment

Thanks Malcolm i shall give it a try

Comment

Sort of worked but Not

Yes the image is centered but the add to cart button, trail of previous sections moved to bottom etc so it is a no goer.

I will try and get a designer to look at if any exist any more.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X