Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reinstall problem

Hi all

I am hoping someone may be able to help me.

I am running 14.0.3 on a virtual copy of Windows 7 (Parallels) on my Mac. Yesterday, I unfortunately had to do a clean install of Windows and therefore install the Sellerdeck sfotware again.

I have everything running now and have brought in the latest Site1 snapshot, however, although the content seems fine, the software preview is not showing basic design elements, such as column layouts, header background colours, etc etc.

I have spoken with the support line and the chap was unable to figure it out. We did put the site in Test Mode and uploaded it and online the site looks fine. (http://www.harveymaps.co.uk/acatalog/test/index.html)

So, my question is what is preventing the software from previewing/displaying my site correctly? I have included a screenshot of Sellerdeck so you can get an idea of what i am saying. Any help would be greatly received!

Thank you

Adam
    Attached Files

I've no solution for your preview problem but have noticed that you are loading jQuery 4 times (the first, the official SellerDeck one then the latter 3 being superfluous and probably problematic. These lines could safely be deleted:

<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery2.js"></script>

<script src="finder/jquery-1.7.1.min.js"></script>
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman

Thank you for noticing that, I will strip those lines of code out. I am certainly no expert with javascript...

Adam

Comment

Have you got all the non-standard sellerdeck stuff (i.e. avenza stuff, etc) installed locally as well as on the server?

I'd imagine you might have a blockif in place to use a local version in preview mode and if that's not available it's going to cause you problems.
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi Mike. thanks for that. Ill double check, but as far as I can see, yes it is there.

Comment

Working...
          X