Sellerdeck Hosting Parallels Control Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sellerdeck Hosting Parallels Control Panel

I have hosting with Sellerdeck and have access to Parallels Panel which lets me see some details but I can't see how to get to the full control panel which should look something like this

https://webpro-lin.demo.plesk.com:8443/smb/

Am I being foolish and missing something to click on, or is it limited by SD?

Originally posted by mdowling View Post
    I have hosting with Sellerdeck and have access to Parallels Panel which lets me see some details but I can't see how to get to the full control panel which should look something like this

https://webpro-lin.demo.plesk.com:8443/smb/

Am I being foolish and missing something to click on, or is it limited by SD?
    Plesk allows the server administrator to provide limited access panels for each domain on the host. Sellerdeck would not give you access to the main control panel as you would then be able to alter settings on other customers domains. If you want more access you will need to discuss that with SellerDeck.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

Thanks malbro. As you say it seems to be limited by SD. In my previous hosting I had access to a much more complete control panel - I assume that was limited to my site and didn't let me run riot on other people's sites!

I was thinking of putting a Wordpress blog on my site. From the control panel this could be easily done, but it seems I need to pay SD £30 for a couple of minutes work.

Comment

I think the standard control panel gives you access to 1 database - if you need more to add wordpress you need to as Sd to do this. They did set up wordpress without charge for me but it may have been covered by the cover package i have.

Comment

Working...
        X