Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrade to 16.0.3 from 16.0.1 --- 3 fails help needed please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade to 16.0.3 from 16.0.1 --- 3 fails help needed please.

Hello

I just upgraded from the sellerdeck 16.0.1 to 16.0.3 version and had 3 fails. It says I need to add this code manually to have complete functionality of the new upgrade but im stuck on what to use and where to put it. From the log file its not clear to me if thats the new code to add or what it was looking for in the existing code pages.

Anyhow I will list here the 3 fails and maybe someone can help me out. Thanks in advance

Fail 1.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Layout name: Responsive CSS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match: \\.content-area form table\\.checkout tr th:not\\(th\\.change\\) \\{font-size:0\\.9rem;\\}.*color:<actinic:variable name="PaletteBG" \\/>;\\}
    Replace: .content-area form table.checkout tr th:not(th.change) {font-size:0.9rem;}
    .content-area form table.checkout tr td.cartheading, .content-area form table.checkout-cart tr td.checkout-cartheading {background:<actinic:variable name="CheckoutEM" />; color:<actinic:variable name="PaletteBG" />;}
    Result: Failed

Layout name: Smart Responsive Stylesheet

Fail 2.

Function name: UpgradeSmartResponsiveStylesheet

Match: padding-bottom:1\\%;
    Replace: padding:1em 0;

Fail 3,

Function name: UpgradeSmartResponsiveStylesheet

Match: (\\s)*#pspwait {.*}
    Replace:

wow no one around to help these days. doesn't look good for sellerdeck or me. Maybe I just need to be more patient...

Comment

Only 3 fails? Result!

The first two seem to be minor cosmetic adjustments; not sure what the last one is, but basically if the website looks OK, the checkout works and customers can make payments I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you want to track these things down, go to Design Library, open the indicated layouts with a text editor (make backups first), search for the text shown and edit if necessary.

John
      John Ennals
      www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

Ok thanks will see how it runs

Comment

Working...
        X