Copying \ShipControl\SimpleShipping.mdb from one site to another

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copying \ShipControl\SimpleShipping.mdb from one site to another

I have completely reworked client site's shipping from value based to weight based (where weight == price, column copied in the database and decimal point added).

I have tried exporting the shipping tables from my development site as a hierarchical file and importing into the client site (otherwise the same site) and the contents of three classes get omitted in the re-import. I have repeated several times to same effect.

If I copy \ShipControl\SimpleShipping.mdb from the donor site to the recipient site all the shipping settings in the client site are perfect, however I haven't tested live.yet.

Is this an acceptable method? Does anyone know any potential issues?

Also the the donor site has \ShipControl\Output\ActinicShipping.fil the recipient site does not have ActinicShipping.fil. Can I copy that across as well or is it generated on upload?

Thank you
    Jonathan Chappell
    Website Designer
    SellerDeck Website Designer
    Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
    Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

That .fil file is typical of a SellerDeck generated file. If I delete one here it is re-created without any warning/error messages when I do a Refresh.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I copied \ShipControl\SimpleShipping.mdb from my SD2016 site to my V18 site and it's working fine.

John
      John Ennals
      www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

Thank you Norman and John. Perfick!
        Jonathan Chappell
        Website Designer
        SellerDeck Website Designer
        Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
        Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

Comment

Working...