Error message this morning : "There was a problem with the database"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error message this morning : "There was a problem with the database"

Everything was o.k. until this morning !
    Then I got those error messages :

There was a problem with the database
    Operation: Executing the query 'UPDATE [DesignObjects] SET [sPreUpgradeMarkupCode] = '' WHERE ([sPreUpgradeMarkupCode] IS NOT NULL) AND (NOT ([sPreUpgradeMarkupCode] LIKE ''))'
    Database name: C:\Users\Bernard\Documents\SellerDeck 2016\Sites\Secondemain\ActinicCatalog.mdb
    Query '' is corrupt.
    Action: Contact your SellerDeck reseller or SellerDeck Support as appropriate

A database error occurred while recording the current version
    Operation: Executing the query 'UPDATE [SetupInfo] SET [sLargeData] = '16.0.3.43968.0.0.RBUC' WHERE [nID] = 83 '
    Database name: C:\Users\Bernard\Documents\SellerDeck 2016\Sites\Secondemain\ActinicCatalog.mdb
    Query '' is corrupt.
    Action: Contact your SellerDeck reseller or SellerDeck Support as appropriate

Update were made on Microsoft Office 2013 on November 12th. Could those updates causing the problem ?
    Bernard Morin

Please see previous posts about this. For example, https://community.sellerdeck.com/for...-db-corruption
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Thank you ! Just finished reading it ! I will look to see if I just got the KB4484119 installed !
      Bernard Morin

Comment

Thank you for the help. I remove the update and... It's working again...
        Bernard Morin

Comment

Great news!
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Yep. Glad you got it fixed.

Sellerdeck did send a couple of emails out about this problem last week so if you didn't get them you might want to see how to get on their support mailing list.
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X