Recaptcha 16.06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recaptcha 16.06

It doesn't appear to work any longer - the recaptcha loops round constantly. I've checked the threads regarding upgrading to recaptcha v2 which we had to do before. Unfortunately the fix here https://community.sellerdeck.com/for...cha-v2?t=57505 doesn't work.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Same issue. I had it working using the fix above until we made some design changes to the site, and now it's gone again and the fix doesn't work.

Did you manage to resolve?

Comment

Perhaps go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin#list and grab the code and use it as is rather than using variables. Also reply to Gary's original KB and see if there is a new version of the script file.
      Jonathan Chappell
      Website Designer
      SellerDeck Website Designer
      Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
      Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

Comment

It seems the recaptcha gets bypassed now. I am using Tectite Formmail php and have implemented the reverse captcha which has two hidden fields and seems to work so far. The contact page links are then edited in design to my contact page on the site main directory.

Comment

Originally posted by Seorch View Post
          It seems the recaptcha gets bypassed now. I am using Tectite Formmail php and have implemented the reverse captcha which has two hidden fields and seems to work so far. The contact page links are then edited in design to my contact page on the site main directory.
          How so, it is still working using the v2 fix on my V16.0.3 site?
          I am using Sellerdeck original unmodified MailForm.pl script file and there are instructions in the fix to cover modified MailForm.pl script files.
          So what has changed between V16.0.3 and V16.0.6?
          Martin
          Mantra Audio

Comment

The reCAPTCHA V2 fix was working fine on my V16.0.3 site until I upgraded to V16.0.7 after which the recaptcha looped round continuously.
            I raised a ticket with Sellerdeck Support and development issued a revised MailForm.pl script file after I had upgraded to V16.0.8 which resolved the problem.
            If other users experience similar problems Sellerdeck advised that the ReCAPTCHA function can be disabled not to appear in 'Settings | Site Options | Properties' by scrolling down to the 'ReCAPTCHA' group to change the value of the field 'EnableReCAPTCHA' to 'False' and upload the site.
            Martin
            Mantra Audio

Comment

Working...
            X