Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stand Alone or Custom template Login Page

Hi
    Is there anyway of controlling the overall layout used for the LOGIN page ?

I know how to create a link to a login page, but I can see no way of controlling what goes on around the login page. I would like to have either a completely white screen with the login box in the center, or maybe a custom template.

What if anything is possible?

Anyone got any info on this ?
    Cheers!

There's a SellerDeck Variable PageType that returns "Login" when on the login page. So you can have code like:
    Code:
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%22Login%22" >
        ONLY ON LOGIN PAGE
    </actinic:block>
    Note that this this won't work in the SellerDeck stylesheet as this is a single file that's common to all pages.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Depending on your design skills, for a white screen with just a login box you could try something like this:

- In the Library 'Web Page Outer Layout' group, copy your existing outer layout and give it a new name
      - Open the new layout and delete everything between the opening <body ... > tag and the INNERLAYOUT; and everything between the INNERLAYOUT and the AJAXFunctions - so you end up with code looking something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Empty-outer.png
Views:	106
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	552334

- In Settings > Site Options > Layout, change the 'Login Page Layout' to the new layout

It will need some design work to centre the content and fix anything else that doesn't look right. But functionally it should be fine.
      Bruce Townsend
      Ecommerce Product Manager
      Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Lovely stuff, thanks both. Certainly gives me plenty to look at.

Comment

Working...
        X