Section Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section Link

I've created a section link as per below that works fine, no issues, however, the link text 'Accessories' is default black font, so I changed it to red as per bottom link, and in Web/Preview Page, the very below occurs and the link decides to continue all the other text - if that makes sense. All i want to do is change the text link colour and SD throws a wobbler. Is my below link correct would anyone know or maybe where I've had a number of bespoke designs made over the years, my SD16 simply does not like what I'm doing
    Thanks in advance as it's driving me crazy

You can add an 'audio only' door panel which can be found in the Accessories section here !!<<a href="/acatalog/Video-entry-accessories.html">Accessories</a>>!!

You can add an 'audio only' door panel which can be found in the Accessories section here !!<<a href="/acatalog/Video-entry-accessories.html">!!<<span style='color: #ff0000;'>>!!Accessories!!<</span>>!!</a>>!!

You can add an 'audio only' door panel which can be found in the Accessories section here Accessories/a>

Simple to use and small enough to fit inside a standard power supply

Assorted typo's and unnecessarily complex code in:

!!<<a href="/acatalog/Video-entry-accessories.html">!!<<span style='color: #ff0000;'>>!!Accessories!!<</span>>!!</a>>!!

Try:
    Code:
    !!<<a href="/acatalog/Video-entry-accessories.html"><span style='color: #ff0000;'>Accessories</span></a>>!!
    Or the even simpler:
    Code:
    !!<<a href="/acatalog/Video-entry-accessories.html" style="color:#ff0000">Accessories</a>>!!
    And you only need the /acatalog/ if this content is going to be on your home page. So:
    Code:
    !!<<a href="Video-entry-accessories.html" style="color:#ff0000">Accessories</a>>!!
    may be the best and simplest.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

GURU!
      27minutes, and I've no idea how long I've spent

Thank you so much Norman as always

Comment

Working...
      X