Network issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Network issues

Since uninstalling and reinstalling my sellerdeck 2016 my network part of the program is not working for upload and downloading. I thought at first it was my host so I changed host but im still getting the same errors.

On the network wizard I get that a AtinicSMTPAuth.pm file is missing which indicates that there the software wasnt installed properly but it now has no repair features on sellerdeck once installed and Ive reinstalled it several times.

Sellerdeck in their usual money rules way expects this forum to help and wont offer any advice or help at all. Im not prepared to fork out loads more money for their tech support and on my last legs with this software and if I cant sort this issue will move to a word press cloud website

Any help appreciated
    Attached Files

Have you done a search of the forum for ActinicSMTPAuth? Plenty of results.

Which host were you with? Who have you moved to?

Can you post your network settings here (you can export them from within SellerDeck) after deleting sensitive stuff such as passwords
    Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
    SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
    Based in rural Northants

Comment

C:\Program Files (x86)\Sellerdeck 2016\,\Original\ActinicSMTPAuth.pm

The file exists

Its the extra , in the coding thats messing this up... where do I edit this address in sellerdeck?

Comment

I've just tried the Web / Configure Web Site Details wizard on a site that works with SellerDeck 16.0.3 and I get the same error. This looks like a bug in the Wizard.

It can be worked around by creating a folder called "Original" in C:\Program Files (x86)\SellerDeck\SellerDeck 2016 and copying (not moving) the files that pop up in the error box from your Site folder into that new "Original" folder and trying again.

I've never used the Wizard for real before. It's always been much quicker to make the settings via Web / Network Setup where everything's on one page.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X