Loading Sellerdeck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loading Sellerdeck

Hi I am on Sellerdeck 16.0.03 and our hosting company Netenergy has just migrated their platform and therefore our website www.westcountrylupins.co.uk

I was having awful problems loading the site previously but now it is impossible and I cannot make any stock changes (or even take the site down if necessary). I have pointed this out to the host company but they just say it is my internet connect (which is Airband). However previously once in a blue moon it was loading but not now. If there was a bug in the site would this cause the effect?
    This is the message I keep getting.
    200 Type set to 1
    200 port command successful
    550 Access is denied
    The connection was reset

I have also tried minimising the number of orders displayed, the FTP settings and closing the page preview. I've also purged old orders and tried to delete any hidden boxes where I can.
    Is there anyone out there who can help - I am at my wits end with it. Please make a luddite-type reply as I won't understand computer jargon.
    Thanks, Sarah

I have also noticed now when I try to down load orders I get this message There was a problem with the database Operation: Editing a record in the [SetupInfo] table where nID = 510 Recordset is read-only

Comment

Hi Sarah,

The first thing I’d suggest is to try the ‘compact and repair database’ option in sellerdeck. I’m away from my computer or I’d tell you where it is but I think you’ll find it under one of the top menus within sellerdeck.

mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

The first message you posted sounds as if it’s referring to sellerdeck being unable to connect to the web server. To try and find the problem I’d run a network test and see what message come back. It might be related to the username and password you’ve entered or it might be that your web hosts upgrade means you now need to use a secure form of FTP ( the File Transfer Protocol that is used to transfer data to and from the website).

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
        X