Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Confirmation Email Not Being Sent

Hello,

For whatever reason, Sellerdeck has stopped sending the automatic order confirmation email when a customer places an order. All the correct ticks are in place in Business Settings, so the only thing I can think of is that our (occasional) developer modified and renamed the email and perhaps Sellerdeck has resorted back to the original. The original possibly no longer esicts so is there somewhere to tell Sellerdeck which email layout to use for these?

Thanks,
    Steve

"exists", sorry

Comment

Do you use Worldpay by chance for your payment processing?

Comment

I don't. We use Paypal and payment on account, and we do get a payment confirmation from paypal. It's the Sellerdeck confirmation email that's not being generated.

Comment

Who do you host with? I find that a host sometimes changes something in their config and SD order confirmation emails stop working.
          Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
          SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
          Based in rural Northants

Comment

Hi,
            We host with Heart Internet. I have sorted this, however, by simply performing an upload to the site. I guess it got corrupted on the server somewhere along the line?
            Thanks all,
            Steve

Comment

I have the same problem and I also host with Heart. So, did you simply re-publish and the problem went?

Comment

Hi Rob,

Sorry for the late reply. It didn't totally fix the problem and it is still an intermittent problem.

I don't really pay much attention to the way Sellerdeck sends out emails, or if they are logged anywhere, so I have started sending my own order confirmations when it looks like one hasn't been generated.

Annoying!

Comment

Thanks for the reply Steve. I look after two sites and one of them has an intermittent problem like yours, and the other has a permanent problem with no emails. I blame Heart Internet but they have been no help.

I'll post here if I find a solution.

Comment

You may well be right. As soon as you mention third party software to Heart, they don't really help. For the most part I think that's fair enough, and to be honest every time I blame Heart it tends to be something else, usually of my making This one is a mystery though.

Comment

Working...
                    X