Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Renew License on Shipping By Postcode Extension - HOW ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renew License on Shipping By Postcode Extension - HOW ?

Hi should be simple, apparently not. We use the Shipping By Postcode extension.
    The license expired so I poked Sellerdeck and they sent a new one.
    I go into Housekeeping and punch the key in - it takes it and says there are 264 days left. Great.
    Exit software, so back in, it reverts to saying it is expired with the old key.
    Just going round and round the houses.

I even re-downloaded and installed - nothing happened. Of course I am worried that I am going to loose all my postcode region settings now.

Why don' they ever test anything properly? It should not be this hard.
    Waiting for Sellerdeck to respond zzzzzzzzzzz

Well I logged a call with Sellerdeck....yesterday....... still waiting. Still waiting for them to tell me how to put a license key in their own product.

Comment

Hi, this peaked my interest, so I've checked and the ticket is currently with the 4th line development team. It seems like a simple task that shouldn't encounter a problem, frustrating that it is.

This is the first ticket I've seen with this issue.

Hopefully it can be resolved quickly. I'll keep an eye on it.

Josh
      Josh Barling
      CEO | Sellerdeck Ltd

josh.barling@sellerdeck.com

Comment

We being that the ticket is now over 24 hours old and until just now I have had zero correspondence, and certainly no phone calls or remote links, it looks like it is not just me that is struggling to make the system take a new license key.

Comment

Its not an ideal length of time without resolution. The ticket has been assigned to the appropriate developer and is waiting on their response. I've asked for it to be reviewed tomorrow morning, first thing, so that we can understand the next steps and I will ensure that you have an update first thing around 10am.
          Josh Barling
          CEO | Sellerdeck Ltd

josh.barling@sellerdeck.com

Comment

Working...
          X