Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order received with Zero VAT

Hi all,

We received an order today with zero vat, but all of our locations are limited to the UK and this shouldn't be possible. The customer paid the order value without the vat, so this must have happened in the cart before the order was sent through to PayPal or us.

When I look at the order details in Sellerdeck, the location options are listed as "United Kingdom", and "None Of The Above", but United Kingdom is fixed in our cart and cannot be changed on the web site? I wonder, then, why "None Of The Above" is even received as an option and how on earth would my customer have been able to select that as I need to be in Sellerdeck editing the order to do so?

Of course it could be a one of glitch, but it's a bit worrying.

As usual, any advice will be gratefully received.

Thanks,
    Steve

Update. The cart is correct up to the point that the payment is processed, but when the payment comes back from PayPal the vat has been removed and has been deleted from the order.

I've checked our VAT settings in PayPal and as we only sell in the UK it is set to 20% with no other options available. So far, PayPal are of no help whatsoever.

Anybody?

Comment

I've just experience the same problem Steve., did you managed to find out what was causing it ?

Toby@happyharris.co.uk

Comment

I did not sorry Toby. The problem went away and seemed to be a one off.

Comment

Working...
        X