Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SagePay/Opayo - Status:INVALID 4000

Trying to setup SagePay.

I've put all the information into SellerDeck and uploaded. I'm getting a error while putting a transaction through.

Error: Sage Pay request failed Order: ******************
    Status:INVALID 4000: The VendorName is invalid or the account is not active.

I have called SagePay/Opayo who said our account is active and working.

Any ideas?

I don't know if this will help, but in Configure Method | PSP Settings, the User Name and Password need to be the same as the Admin User Name and Password.

John
    John Ennals
    www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by John Ennals View Post
      I don't know if this will help, but in Configure Method | PSP Settings, the User Name and Password need to be the same as the Admin User Name and Password.

John
      Thank you, John
      I checked this and changed my User Name and Password in Configure Method | PSP Settings to same as Admin User Name and Password and reset the password for Live User same as the Admin Username in My Sage Pay account.

This cleared the "cannot validate the <signature> value" error message I was getting from the payment provider server and also another error message returned when I tried to commit paymend on a downloaded test order.

SD Payments by Opayo seems to be working fine now so I have disabled SD Payments by NMI.

Martin
      Mantra Audio
      Martin
      Mantra Audio

Comment

Working...
      X