Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal payment issues

Hello,

Due to a previous issue with Sellerdeck, I had to uninstall and reinstall the programme. I imported the snapshot and everything seemed fine. However, now when I receive an order, the orders all go in to the Pending Payment Service Provider list and I cannot release the pre-authorised PayPal payments. I've checked all of the settings and tried changing a few, but no joy. I also cannot change the status of the orders.

I am using version 16.07, and I notice that I only have the four older PayPal options available to me and not the new PayPal Commerce option. Has PayPal perhaps coincidentally changed something in relation to these methods at the same time?

Can I download the PayPal Commerce add-on / update somewhere?

Thanks in advance,
    Steve

Have a read...it may be what you need but I thought legacy versions were still ok and not retired yet.

https://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/paypal-commerce-platform/
    https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

Thanks Ed,

I saw that but the tutorial on PayPal Commerce integration says that it's included in version 16.07 of Sellerdeck. That's the version I have, and if I download a newer version I believe I will need a new licence key. I don't have support so not sure if I am entitled to that?

I had thought I'd seen a patch for Paypal Commerce integration but maybe I imagined it?

There aren't many settings to get wrong when setting up PayPal and I haven't changed any from memory, so not sure why it's suddenly not dragging through the payment information.

Cheers anyway,
      Steve

Comment

Hi Steve

v16.0.7 and v16.0.8 do include integrations with both PayPal Commerce Platform and the older PayPal systems. PayPal Commerce Platform was added in v16.0.7, and the older integrations were removed in v16.1.0.

There's no patch to install PayPal Commerce Platform separately. If it's not available to select in the Payment Methods drop-down in Business Settings > Payment and Security, then you will probably need to uninstall and reinstall v16.0.7.

Do make sure you don't re-onboard PayPal Commerce Platform. Always use the settings from the first time you onboarded.

I hope this helps.
        Bruce Townsend
        Ecommerce Product Manager
        Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
        X