Sellerdeck momentarily freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sellerdeck momentarily freezing

I had a pop up on the screen when using Sellerdeck but didn't manage to read it.

Ever since then when I click anything on the screen and it could take anything from 1 to 6 clicks before this happens (random) the whole Sellerdeck screen freezes for 23 seconds before I can continue.

Seems to happen only when a change is being made. I don't get the spinning circle.

You can still click things during this time but your can't see what you are doing because the screen doesn't update so there is no point.

I am using 16.0.3

Any ideas?

Try closing the 'Page Preview' pane. If that fixes the problem, then you have something that's causing a delay in the preview. The commonest cause would be a 3rd party service such as AddThis that loads scripts from an external source. If you've used anything like that, try wrapping its code in the condition "!IsPreviewMode":
    Code:
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsPreviewMode%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20FALSE">
    [3rd party code]
    </actinic:block>
    Just a guess. It's hard to tell without knowing what the popup message said :-(
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
    X