Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious issue with dpimagesupport.php

Hello
    I've coppied the below from an old 2010 post, but I'm getting similar all of a sudden, I have SD V16.03 and Windows 11. I can clearly see this file in my Site 1 folder so I have no idea what is going on, can anyone possibly help?

Warning: include_once(dpimagesupport.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in main on line 4 Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'dpimagesupport.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in main on line 4

Thanks

That file is part of my (Drillpine's) add-ons that manipulate images. It should be in your Site folder (the place that ActinicCatalog.mdb lives). Your error message says it isn't there (but you say it is). Double check. Latest version attached - unzip into your Site folder. Restart SellerDeck.
    Attached Files
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

This is the exact warning on my website Norman. Shall I put it in the SIte 1 folder in My Documents and/or any where else please?

Warning: include_once(dpimagesupport.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in main on line 4 Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'dpimagesupport.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in main on line 4 Warning: getimagesize(images/gd830f_l.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in main on line 107

Comment

This is really weird, I also have a laptop where all was fine earlier (As in just double checking SD on it, not actually my website - if that makes sense), now that also has the same warning and I don't use the laptop for uploading at all. Uploading my site obviously shows this warning below images

Live view online right now if that might help?

https://www.doorentryonline.co.uk/ac...er-GD830F.html

Comment

The above Norman didn't work, which makes me wonder if A) this is a Windows 11 update or B) I have Windows One drive?

Both computers showing the same issue. I have stopped Onedrive syncing my "My Documents" folder and made a new folder, how do I change the path of SD opening the Site 1 folder to another Site 1 folder - to say I'm desperate for help is an understatement

Thanks

Comment

It's Onedrive causing this. See https://community.sellerdeck.com/for...product-images where post 9 has a workaround.

Comment

Clearly it is Onedrive Norman and creating a new folder in 'C' drive with your file clearly now works and displays all the thumb nail images etc on SD in editing mode, however, would you please have a check on my link below because the thumb nail images are no longer working although the slide show of larger images do display when you click on the main keypad image

I've done a fresh upload, a refresh website and refreshed my browser several times and the thumb nail images still don't display. Any idea what is not uploading?

https://www.doorentryonline.co.uk/ac...ss-keypad.html

Comment

Update, thumb nail images display in 'Preview' mode, how crazy is this getting....

Comment

Final update:
                  Anyone having the same issue, the above what is posted by Norman (SD GURU) works, however, allow if you have the same "Error" displayed on your website, just keep "REFRESH WEBSITE" on your computer as your server might be slow to update and then it works

Thank you Norman, you are the SD BOSS of solving issues, bless yah, I'm more than grateful

Comment

That was the "band aid" solution. Using OneDrive to back up SellerDeck is likely to cause other problems.
                    Try googling for e.g. "access database in onedrive".

You would be much safer moving SellerDeck out of My Documents and into a folder that OneDrive isn't controlling. The latest versions of SellerDeck (which you don't have) have the capability to relocate the Sites folder.

Comment

Never a truer word spoken Norman because that's exactly what I done, deleted everything, but re-installed the site 1 folder into the 'C' drive, plus it runs a lot faster, and yes, it did make a mess of things. A rather nasty lesson learnt which I'll not ever do again

Comment

Working...
                      X