Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows firewall issue

Hello
    windows firewall as suddenly stopped my SellerDeck from accessing the web. Returns 504 error. SellerDeck is in the accept list of the firewall. But with the firewall active the network settings won’t even pass a test. If I deactivate the firewall then the software works fine.

I’ve tried deleting updates but this doesn’t help. Also now in windows 1pm there are updates I can delete

any advise/ help appreciated.

thank you

Bhu

Hi Bhu,

I don't use Windows firewall so can't really help there. It certainly sounds like the firewall is blocking the connection so all I can think of is to check the permissions you've allowed acatlog.exe in the firewall and also maybe check that you have sellerdeck setup as being able to Run as Administrator under User Access Control.

If none of that works I'd maybe start looking at the network settings in Sellerdeck to see if might be a particular setting there that the firewall doesn't like.

If none of that works I'd be thinking about using a different firewall or maybe using something like Bitvise as an intermediary that the firewall might let through.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
    X