Recent Products Code Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent Products Code Error

Hello i am experiencing an issue where i am getting an error in the design tab stating

"a php error has been found on the page ('Parse error: parse error on main on line 1'). The error is coming from "Save Recent Product Details - Product Image' layout click here to go to code.

clicking the link takes me to the layout and highlights the the first actinic block in either condition.

I have check the code and it is the same as another sd16 site i am running so am unsure as to what is causing this error.

code below.

HTML Code:
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsProductVisible%22%20%2f%3e%20%26%26%20%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ProductImageFileName%22%20%2f%3e%20%21%3d%20%22%22%29" >
    	<script type="text/javascript">
    	<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsDuplicateIndexed%22%20%2f%3e" >
    		SaveRecentProduct('<actinic:variable name="ProductID" encoding="perl" selectable="false" />', '<actinic:variable name="ProductName" selectable="false" />', '<actinic:block php="true" encoding="perl" selectable="false">echo trim('<actinic:block type="PriceList"><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ListIndex%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%201"><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22RecentProductsShowIncTax%22%20%2f%3e"><actinic:variable name="PreFormattedPrice" value="Product Price Including Tax" /></actinic:block><actinic:block if="%21%20%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22RecentProductsShowIncTax%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="PreFormattedPrice" value="Product Price Excluding Tax" /></actinic:block></actinic:block></actinic:block>');</actinic:block>', '<actinic:block php="true" encoding="perl" selectable="false">echo str_replace('\\', '/', '<actinic:variable encoding="perl" name="ProductImageFileName" selectable="false" />');</actinic:block>');
    	</actinic:block>	
    	<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsDuplicateIndexed%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20false" >
    		SaveRecentProduct('<actinic:variable name="ProductReference" />', '<actinic:variable name="ProductName" selectable="false" />', '<actinic:block php="true" encoding="perl" selectable="false">echo trim('<actinic:block type="PriceList"><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ListIndex%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%201"><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22RecentProductsShowIncTax%22%20%2f%3e"><actinic:variable name="PreFormattedPrice" value="Product Price Including Tax" /></actinic:block><actinic:block if="%21%20%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22RecentProductsShowIncTax%22%20%2f%3e" ><actinic:variable name="PreFormattedPrice" value="Product Price Excluding Tax" /></actinic:block></actinic:block></actinic:block>');</actinic:block>', '<actinic:block php="true" encoding="perl" selectable="false">echo str_replace('\\', '/', '<actinic:variable encoding="perl" name="ProductImageFileName" selectable="false" />');</actinic:block>');	
    	</script>
    www.flytesofancy.co.uk, www.electricfencingkits.co.uk, www.dorsetlogstores.co.uk, www.framebow.co.uk

Is this on all products?

If only on some products, do you have any unusual characters in their Product References or Product Names?

A link to such a product on your live site would be useful.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Given by the number of instances it picks up i would suggest it is on every page/ product. the site is

www.dorsetlogstores.co.uk

http://www.dorsetlogstores.co.uk/log...S.html#SID=845
      www.flytesofancy.co.uk, www.electricfencingkits.co.uk, www.dorsetlogstores.co.uk, www.framebow.co.uk

Comment

You seem to be getting an error from SD's internal PHP interpreter when the price is being put into the save recent products code.

Try going to Design / Library / Layouts / Prices and right-click Product Price Including Tax and choose Compare With Previous Version. Report if it shows as changed or not.

If changed, you could right-click and choose Revert To Factory Settings.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Norman,

You star!!!

It was a price layout that had supposedly changed. I have reverted them and all is hunky-dory.

Only a relative newby to code and php is a bit advanced atm.

Comment

Working...
          X