Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OrderScript.pl was not found

Hello!

This morning after backing up the web store, I got a strange error that never came up before:

Errors
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 449) - The file C:\Users\jpautoinc\Documents\SellerDeck 2016\Sites\JPA1\OrderScript.pl was not found System error 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.

I checked the local files, and could not locate the OrderScript.pl anywhere. I am confused because I did not move any files, or make any changes to the software other than back it up. How come this file is suddenly missing? Also, is there a place I can go to download the latest version for SellerDeck 2016 ? Thank you very much for any advice/guidance on this.
    JP Automation, Inc. Distributor of factory automation, process heat and controls equipment: www.jpautomationinc.com
    Dakswan Automation. Controls panel design & fabrication and special wiring and engineering solutions: www.dakswan.com

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\SellerDeck\SellerDeck 2016\Versioned\16.0.1.0.0.0.QCHB\Original and copy OrderScript.pl from there to your Site folder (the place where ActinicCatalog.mdb lives).

SellerDeck downloads on http://sellerdeck.co.uk/index.php/su...merce-software
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel View Post
      Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\SellerDeck\SellerDeck 2016\Versioned\16.0.1.0.0.0.QCHB\Original and copy OrderScript.pl from there to your Site folder (the place where ActinicCatalog.mdb lives).

SellerDeck downloads on http://sellerdeck.co.uk/index.php/su...merce-software
      Got it! Thank you so much for your help!
      JP Automation, Inc. Distributor of factory automation, process heat and controls equipment: www.jpautomationinc.com
      Dakswan Automation. Controls panel design & fabrication and special wiring and engineering solutions: www.dakswan.com

Comment

Working...
      X